ONE SHEAR® ECO Utility trauma shear features:
- BLACK (DLC) Diamond Like Carbon coated blades for industry leading protection and extreme scratch resistance
- Hardened Stainless Steel Blades that are corrosion resistant
- Built-in Oxygen Key Multi-tool in the blade
- Blunt tip for patient and handler safety
- Retention Loop for lanyards and theft prevention
- Heavy Duty Center bolt with easy flat head field strip capability
- Glass Nylon filled autoclavable handles
- Laser Engrave-able customization
- 30-day Easy Returns Money Back Guarantee!
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Ships anywhere in the world!
Our Newest Addition is here!
We heard that you wanted a light-weight and more economy priced entry shear. So we created the ECO Shear by ONE SHEAR®.
Weight is right around 4oz and the steel thickness is the same as our MINI Shear.
Each Blade thickness is 2.25mm thick still much thicker than cheap ineffective rolled steel shears with 1.5mm thick blades.
Who is this shear ideal for?:
Non trauma center based nurses or personnel. Light weight cutting ie: Bandages, tape, thin layers of material, great for crafting, and around the house use.
Many women prefer these as they are lighter weight and easier to use then our workhorse Pro shears.
These make for a great addition to any basic IFAK kit or general use.
The ECO Shear features the same foot print as our V2 and PRO shear with the same handles that everyone loves. High torque and great cutting power.
With industry-standard Extreme Heavy Duty Steel™ guaranteed scratch and corrosion resistance, and Matte Black G9 Nylon gas-filled handles, anyone needing a sharp cut through the toughest materials will appreciate the functionality in design. If that's not enough, we promise the safest user experience you could get from a pair of shears. A blunt tip means no harm to patients while working around tough-to-cut areas, and bacteria-harboring-free elements reduce the risk of spreading germs or infection.
Whether you’re a medical professional, survivalist, military utility, or handyman, you can rest assured the ONE SHEAR® will be your most reliable tool yet.
When we say this is the ONE SHEAR® you will ever need, we mean it.