- Low-end discount shears are made in China or Taiwan mostly. They feature rolled steel with low-grade non- hardened J2. These typically are very thin, bend, break, and or dull quickly.
- High-end trauma shears feature solid steel and hardened steel. Look for models that include Extreme Heavy Duty Steel to insure the best temper and long-lasting cuts.
- Low-end trauma shears use fluoride and or titanium coatings. Fluoride coatings are the cheapest and least scratch resistant in the industry. These will flake and fail quickly. They only provide mild anti-adhesive properties. The second inexpensive coating is Titanium coatings. They are mid-grade and provide mild scratch resistance and or protection. Most just know these for the black color; not the performance. 5-7/10 on Mohs Hardness Scale
- High-end trauma shears use DLC or Diamond-Like Carbon coatings. These coatings are the industry's top coatings with a high scratch and friction coefficient. It is a 9/10 on the Mohs scale of hardness with the element Diamond.
- Often fold able trauma shears are the hardest to clean. They have many pivot points for folding that hold blood and bacteria. These are the hardest to clean and are not intended for major trauma events. Most of these are also not autoclavable; being a hospital standard for sterilization. Check your shears for the ability to be easily field stripped and wiped down. Simple is more with blood borne pathogens and decon.
- Fluoride coatings often flake and peel after multiple cleaning procedures are done.
- The best standard for trauma shears are those with premium coatings without silicone soft handles that trap bacteria or blood. A simple handle that is solid and autoclavable is the standard for healthcare providers. The second thing is the ability to field strip with no special lock Allen keys. There are trauma shears out there with a coin or flat head bolt. These allow the shear to be broken down quickly and properly cleaned. This also gives fewer pivot points to fail. After all who walks around with a star lock key or standard hex?..... not me
- Almost every trauma shear in the industry is right-handed only. Not only does the inhibit a left-handed user from using them, but also may result in a 30% loss of toque from not being inline. When shear is made for a right-hand dominant person and a left-handed person uses them disaster happens. Failed cuts that pull to one side or that are jagged. This also can lead to wrist damage or fatigue for the user.
- Premium trauma shears feature a neutral grip that can cut left or right-handed with equal cutting power. Test studies have shown straight cuts and retained torque for hard cuts. Why would you settle for less?
- Free engraving is offered by the best companies in the industry. This not only allows for a great gift but also deters theft. By engraving, 83% of lost shears have been returned back to their rightful owners. After all who wants to risk working with someone else's name on the shear and get caught!... Ya embarrassing.
The One Shear was made due to the gap in high quality Trauma Shears. The features are a mixture of the best in the knife and firearm community all wrapped up into a trauma shear. The first thing that was a huge advancement was the use of DLC which is the highest standard in existence for coating. It resembles the atomic hardness of diamond and is unmatched in the industry. Also featuring thicker solid steel and a multi-tool adds to it prowess.BUY THE BEST TRAUMA SHEAR ON THE MARKET NOW!
Our industry standard Kydex holsters are made and assembled in the USA. ONE SHEAR is proud to utilize Veteran owned businesses and USA sourced materials.BUY THE BEST HOLSTER ON THE MARKET NOW!
I’m an ER Nurse. These bad boys open Flagyl like a beast. That’s all you need to hear. Great shears, for sure, I’m gonna buy them for my Tech’s on Tech Week. I like them way better than Raptors. I’ll probably buy myself a couple more sets just in case they stop making them. I think this is the best Trauma Shear on the market, and I’ve seen them all.
Cut through anything, easy to get clothes off trauma patients quickly. Haven't had to sharpen them in the year I've had them. Comfortable grip.
These shears are amazing. I have cut through 3 layers at once, including a hoodie. They have remained sharp for over a month with moderate use. They are a very good pair of professional trauma shears. I highly recommend them.
Love these shears!!! Use them almost every day I work and co-workers borrow them and also love them. Co-workers always comment how awesome they are when cutting clothes off of ED patients so easily! If you work in the ED highly recommend buying these they will be utilized!
READY TO SAVE 10% OFF
& Get The ONE SHEAR You Will Ever Need?
TIME IS TICKING ON THIS OFFER...
We offer 3 shipping options:
Free No Rush Shipping 3-5 day Processing
Standard Shipping 2-3 Day Processing Time $9.99
Skip The Line Shipping 1-2 Day Processing $14.99
ONE SHEAR Money-Back Guarantee allows the customer to return their ONE SHEAR Trauma Shears or holsters up to 30 days for any non-engraved or altered units.
On all apparel and other items a 7 day return period is available from the date of delivery. If 7 days have passed since delivery on ONE SHEAR products including garments and or other non ONE SHEAR™ trauma shear items then all sales are final. Please read the Return policy carefully.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. ONE SHEAR will inspect the issues with pictures provided and ultimately need the item shipped back. All items being exchanged will need to be received by ONE SHEAR prior to shipping out the requested exchange item. After inspection and approval of the exchange ONE SHEAR will send a replacement out within 2 days. Exchanges not deemed defective and or manufacturing issues will have to provide the shipping cost from the buy and back from ONE SHEAR to the customer. Send us an email at email@example.com and once approved send your item to:
ONE SHEAR 17246 43rd RD N, Loxahatchee FL 33470 United States.
Put the answer of Frequently Asked Questions here to help customer get more info about your product / service. It will increase reliability for your store as well as help you save a lot of time to answer repeated question from your buyer
Signs up and make an account with ONE SHEAR or hit the star icon on the left lower hand portion of the website.
Place your first order for buyer social proof. This must include any item branded with ONE SHEAR item.
Make sure to Like and share the following to get more free bonus points towards store cash rewards
Make sure to share your personal link with your friends on IG, FB, and Email to give them $5 off their purchase and you get $5 back!
ONE SHEAR Affiliates and Rewards
We are looking for individuals who wear our products and believe in them. We are no interested in discount chasers and or feelers. We want to create a great team and help you succeed in any of your life endeavors. Our network has a lot of information on the business, nursing, and printing. We would like to help each other grow while promoting the brand. We are looking for individuals with great ideas and who like to post daily on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest that deals with Nursing, Emergency, tactical, hospitals, Registration, Laboratory, Radiology, law enforcement, and any other first responder professions!
If this describes you we are looking forward to hearing from you!
WHAT DO I NEED TO JOIN?
You MUST buy or own a ONE SHEAR. Make sure to sign up for an account.
HOW MUCH OF A DISCOUNT WILL MY FOLLOWERS GET?
$5 for anyone who uses your link and you get $5 back as well.
WHAT ARE SOME OTHER BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN AMBASSADOR IN ER LIFE AFFILIATES PROGRAM?
Our Ambassadors are included in our private/ secret sales. They are aware of upcoming events and play a pivotal role in new designs. We always like to feature our brand Ambassadors on our social media platforms for content and heavily rely on them. Any prototype and or sample also are first given to our Ambassadors for feedback. Our Ambassadors that have a in need skill set might be eligible for payments for their contributions and or contract work.
HOW DO I REDEEM MY AMBASSADOR COMMISSIONS?
You log into the rewards center using the star Affiliates Icon and use your points. 100 ONE SHEAR Cut points is a $1. Also you can see when someone used your link and made a purchase getting you $5 back.
ONE SHEAR offers a Wholesale/ Distribution application that includes the pricing structure. ONE SHEAR is glad to offer high quality products and the highest ROI in the industry!
Looking for a bulk order for your hospital or agency?
Our deep discounts and customization is what everyone is talking about. Please email us or contact us for more information.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire
ONE SHEAR will ship anywhere in the world!
UK Distributor Jackal Medical / Jackal Firearms
Australian Distributor MyMedEquip